1 small zucchini, sliced
2 scallions, diced
1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 (15 ounce) can Muir Glen® Organic Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
1 cup sweet corn kernels
1 cup lima beans
Salt and pepper
A quick classic side dish with a spicy twist!
Preparation & Directions
- Slice zucchini into half coins. Dice scallions. Remove the seeds from half of a large jalapeño and mince.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, melt butter and add zucchini, scallions, and jalapeño. Cook for a few minutes until veggies start to soften.
- Add Muir Glen® Organic Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs and simmer for a few minutes to cook down tomatoes.
- Add corn and lima beans and heat through.
- Season mixture well with salt and pepper and serve as a side dish while warm.