Chakchouka-style Breakfast Bake
5 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
This simple and delicious take on Shakshuka is sure to become a weekend morning staple.
- 3 oz. ground beef
- 1/4 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup Muir Glen Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- Chipotle habanero sauce
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 5-inch skillet, brown ground beef.
- Add zucchini to pan. Season with Italian seasoning blend.
- Add red onion and cook until soft.
- Add garlic, Muir Glen Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce, and a dash of chipotle habanero sauce.
- Make 3 wells and add 1 egg to each.
- Cook on the skillet for a few minutes, then transfer to oven and bake for 10 minutes or until whites are firm.
- Remove and let rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
- This simple and delicious take on Shakshuka is sure to become a weekend morning staple.