Chicken Sausage Pizza for One
10 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
Red peppers and spicy chicken sausage elevate your favorite comfort food with some extra heat. Make this dish for a perfect #SundaySauce night in.
- 1 cup egg whites (about 4 egg whites)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- A pinch of turmeric
- Muir Glen Organic Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup sauteed spinach
- 1 spicy Italian chicken sausage, cooked and sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- Fresh basil, to taste
- Combine all of the crust ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Set aside and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Pour half of batter into skillet and cook until the crust is solid and golden underneath.
- Flip and cook another minute or two. Remove from pan and repeat with remaining batter.
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F. Transfer crusts to a baking sheet lined with foil, and top with desired toppings. Bake 5-10 minutes.