Easy Fire Roasted Salsa Picada
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
This super easy salsa is loaded with vibrant flavor with fire roasted tomatoes, cilantro and lime.
- 1 28 oz can Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, well drained
- 1 medium white onion, chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt (kosher or sea salt)
- 1 to 2 fresh jalapeño or serrano chiles, seeded, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir. Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve with chips, or use on tacos, grilled meats, seafood or eggs.
- If you don't have limes, apple cider vinegar makes a good substitute.