Fire Roasted Bloody Mary
5 Minutes Prep
5 Minutes Total
Who doesn’t love a Bloody Mary? This brunch cocktail favorite gets a boost from fire roasted tomatoes, adding extra savoriness to the classic.
- 1 cup fire roasted tomato water (drained from 28 oz can whole or diced Muir Glen fire roasted tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon pickle brine
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3-5 dashes hot sauce
- pinch kosher or sea salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- garnish with lemon wedge, pickles, cherry tomato, celery stick
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into two highball glasses.
- Garnish as desired.