Fire Roasted Bloody Mary
5 Minutes Prep
5 Minutes Total
Who doesn’t love a Bloody Mary? This brunch cocktail favorite gets a boost from fire roasted tomatoes, adding extra savoriness to the classic.
- 1 cup fire roasted tomato water (drained from 28 oz can whole or diced Muir Glen fire roasted tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon pickle brine
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3-5 dashes hot sauce
- pinch kosher or sea salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- garnish with lemon wedge, pickles, cherry tomato, celery stick
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into two highball glasses.
- Garnish as desired.
- Who doesn't love a Bloody Mary? This gets a boost from fire roasted tomatoes, adding extra savoriness to the classic.
- Recipe may be quadrupled to make a pitcher of Bloody Marys for company. Serve over ice instead of shaking. Other garnishes are lime wedges, pickled okra, green beans or carrots, fresh celery sticks ir daikon radish spears, or crispy bacon strips. Get creative! Let your guest choose their own.