Fire Roasted Tomato Pesto with Zoodles
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
This fire roasted tomato pesto with zoodles is vegan, grain free, and packed with flavor. Whip it up for an easy and healthy weeknight meal!
- 14.5 oz Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup basil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized into zoodles
- Add half of the almonds to a food processor and chop until fine
- Remove almonds and set aside
- Add garlic and pulse, then add basil and process until finely chopped and fully combined.
- Next, add olive oil, nutritional yeast, and tomatoes. Process until smooth!
- Finally, add the rest of the almonds and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine zoodles with the pesto and toss to combine.
- Serve with crushed almonds sprinkled on top. Enjoy!