Gluten Free Mushroom Lasagna
10 Minutes Prep
45 Minutes Total
Gluten Free Mushroom lasagna made with almond flour lasagna sheets, mushrooms, and dairy-are cheese! Perfect for Sunday dinners that roll into weekday meal prep.
- 10 oz ricotta, we used dairy-free
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 25.5 oz Muir Glen Organic Pasta Sauce, Portobello Mushroom
- 1 cup baby Bella mushrooms, chopped
- 14 oz mozzarella cheese, we used dairy-free
- 1 package lasagna sheets, we used almond flour sheets
- aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta with nutritional yeast.
- Get out your 4 quart baking dish, then start to layer in the ingredients.
- First, add a layer of mushrooms and sauce. Then add in a layer of your lasagna noodles. Top the noodles with mozzarella and a thin layer of the ricotta mixture. (Check package instructions on lasagna to make sure you don't need to pre-bake yours.)
- Top with more mushrooms, sauce, nutritional yeast, noodles, and mozzarella. Continue until you're out of ingredients. End with a handful of mushrooms and more cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and transfer to the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, take off the foil, and increase the heat to 400 degrees. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- When the cheese is melted and golden, your lasagna is done! Remove from the oven, let cool, and enjoy!
- Gluten Free Mushroom lasagna made with almond flour lasagna sheets, mushrooms, and dairy-are cheese! Perfect for Sunday dinners that roll into weekday meal prep.