Heirloom Brandywine Tomato & Cranberry Chutney
25 Minutes Total
Fresh cranberries & handpicked Brandywine Heirloom tomatoes marry together perfectly in this tomato chutney. This flavorful mix is the perfect upgrade from traditional holiday cranberry sauce.
- 3 cups of fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup of dried cranberries
- 1 14.5-oz can of Muir Glen Organic Heirloom Brandywine Diced Tomatoes
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- In a medium pan, combine all of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn the heat down to low and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the dried cranberries are soft.
- Let the chutney cool, then refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with assorted cheese and charcuterie.