Make Your Own Mini Pizzas
15 Minutes Prep
25 Minutes Total
Personal pie pizza party?! YEP.
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 15oz can of Muir Glen Organic Pizza Sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- olive oil (for brushing tortillas)
- cheese of choice (feta, parmesan, mozzarella, etc.)
- protein of choice (pepperoni, sausage, chicken, etc.)
- toppings of choice (roasted red peppers, sun dried tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, olives, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, etc.)
- greens of choice (fresh basil, spinach, arugula, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 4-inch wide circles out of the tortillas (as many circles as you can get out of each!), then lay circles on 2 greased cookie sheets.
- Lightly brush each tortilla with olive oil and spread a spoonful of Muir Glen Organic Pizza Sauce into the center of each tortilla round.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce on each tortilla round.
- Top your tortilla with your favorite toppings & bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.