Roasted Tomato Soup
5 Minutes Prep
45 Minutes Total
Paige Adams (@LastIngredient) proves simplicity can be a beautiful thing. Seasoned tomatoes roasted, pureed & served.
- 1 28 oz can Muir Glen Organic Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 white onion, quartered
- 4 peeled garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- A pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Halve the tomatoes, reserve the juice.
- Place the tomatoes, white onion, garlic cloves, dried thyme, oregano, pinch of red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a square baking dish.
- Roast at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Puree everything in a blender and transfer to a medium saucepan adding the reserved tomato juice and 1/2 cup water.
- Warm the soup over medium high heat and sprinkle with Parmesan before serving.
- Paige Adams (@LastIngredient) proves simplicity can be a beautiful thing. Seasoned tomatoes roasted, pureed & served.