Spaghetti and Eggs
5 Minutes Prep
15 Minutes Total
Breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast? This Spaghetti and Eggs comes together in 15 minutes by using leftover spaghetti, pasta sauce and eggs.
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti or linguini
- 1 1/2 cups Fire Roasted Tomato Butter Sauce or other leftover Muir Glen Chunky Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 eggs
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 oz fresh goat cheese or crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Melt butter in a heavy bottomed pan, ovenproof pan, like caste iron. When bubbly, add spaghetti and fry until it begins to crisp slightly. Add fire roasted tomato butter sauce or other chunky tomato sauce to the pan, along with ground cumin and smoked paprika. Heat sauce through.
- Make 4 wells in the pan of pasta and crack an egg into each well. Cook on the stovetop until the egg whites begin to set on the bottom and the sauce is bubbling. Remove from heat and set the pan under a broiler until the eggs are just set and the yolks are still soft. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and blobs of goat cheese. Server immediately.