Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta
15 Minutes Prep
35 Minutes Total
Asha Shiv (@FoodFashionParty) bakes spinach and ricotta-stuffed cannelloni in marinara for the cheesiest, dreamiest #SundaySauce yet.
- 1 8 oz package short cannelloni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cooked spinach, squeezed of all the water
- 1 cup part skim ricotta
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1 14.5 oz can Muir Glen Organic Diced San Marzano Style Tomatoes with Basil & Garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Provençal seasoning
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add the spinach, ricotta, grated garlic, crushed pepper flakes, sea salt, and pepper.
- Mix well. Transfer it to a piping bag.
- Take a sauce pan and add the tomatoes, garlic, onion and Provençal seasoning and bring it to a boil, simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- In an oven proof dish, add tomato sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- Carefully fill the pasta with the stuffing and arrange it neatly in the sauce.
- Drizzle some sauce on top, add the Parmesan.
- Bake until the shells are hot and it's bubbly for about 15 minutes.