Tomato Water Micheladas
5 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
This bright refreshing drink is perfect for brunch, backyard BBQs or while watching the big game.
- 1 cup tomato water (from 1 (28-oz.) can Muir Glen® Organic Diced or Whole Tomatoes)
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of hot sauce
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 4-12 ounce lager beers
- Lime slices, for garnish
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- Add one cup of tomato water to a small pitcher with lime juice, black pepper and a dash of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk that mixture together well.
- On a flat plate, stir together the coarse salt, Old Bay seasoning and celery salt to rim the glasses.
- Run a lime slice around the edge of each pint glass and dip it in the salt mixture.
- Add 12 ounces of lager beer to each glass along with a few cubes of ice. Once beer has settled, add a few tablespoons of tomato mixture to each glass and garnish with a lime slice.
- This bright refreshing drink is perfect for brunch, backyard BBQs or while watching the big game.
- Next time you strain your Muir Glen® Organic Diced or Whole Tomatoes for a recipe, save the strained tomato water for this and other cocktails. To make this a non-alcoholic drink, substitute club soda for the lager beer. Lemons can be substituted for limes in this recipes.