Tomato Water Micheladas
5 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
This bright refreshing drink is perfect for brunch, backyard BBQs or while watching the big game.
- 1 cup tomato water (from 1 (28-oz.) can Muir Glen® Organic Diced or Whole Tomatoes)
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of hot sauce
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 4-12 ounce lager beers
- Lime slices, for garnish
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- Add one cup of tomato water to a small pitcher with lime juice, black pepper and a dash of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk that mixture together well.
- On a flat plate, stir together the coarse salt, Old Bay seasoning and celery salt to rim the glasses.
- Run a lime slice around the edge of each pint glass and dip it in the salt mixture.
- Add 12 ounces of lager beer to each glass along with a few cubes of ice. Once beer has settled, add a few tablespoons of tomato mixture to each glass and garnish with a lime slice.
- This bright refreshing drink is perfect for brunch, backyard BBQs or while watching the big game.
- Next time you strain your Muir Glen® Organic Diced or Whole Tomatoes for a recipe, save the strained tomato water for this and other cocktails. To make this a non-alcoholic drink, substitute club soda for the lager beer. Lemons can be substituted for limes in this recipes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Fire Roasted Tomato Huevos RancherosSee Recipe
Fire Roasted Tomato Butter SauceSee Recipe
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Tomato ChutneySee Recipe
Instant Pot Chana Masala
A flavorful dish that can feed a crowd and is wallet friendly too!See Recipe